“Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare.” – Dale Carnegie
“Everyone is capable of being generous, at least once. Everyone is capable of being original, inspiring and connected, at least once. And everyone is capable of leading, yes, even more than once.”
As a fellow Business owner i know that small business owners are some of the busiest people around. So thats why i think this collection of the top 25 slideshare presentations by FitSmallBusiness for growing your small business in one place is such a great resource.
This is a must watch talk from Larry Smith at TED about why most of us fail to reach our career aspirations and why you will fail to have a great career .
Book Yourself Solid (San Francisco: Wiley, 2010)
The new edition of the bestselling business development guide
Book Yourself Solid, Second Edition reveals why self-promotion is a critical factor to success, giving you a unique perspective that makes this guide much more than an ordinary “how to” manual for getting more clients and raising a business profile.
Book Yourself Solid, Second Edition enables you to adopt the right promotional perspective and provides the strategies, techniques, and skills necessary to get more clients and increase profits. Through verbal and written exercises, you’ll discover the keys to developing a strong marketing plan and brand image.
- Features unique, personalized, updated social media marketing strategies for service professionals
- Provides new pricing models and sales strategies for simpler selling
- Delivers fresh networking and outreach strategies guaranteed to take only minutes a day
- Offers new solid product launch strategies and tactics for creating instant awareness
- Author a New York Times bestseller, TV personality, and highly recognized professional speaker
Get the proven tools you can put into effect today with Book Yourself Solid, Second Edition, and watch your business grow exponentially!
There is no cause half so sacred as the cause of a people. There is no idea so uplifting as the idea of the service to humanity
Leadership Through The Ages 31